|German-Austrian-Swiss Clay Group|
Awards and Grants
With request to the executive board, natural and juristic (e.g. institutes, companies, agencies etc.) persons can become member of the DTTG.
Services and benefits of the DTTG:
- Sponsoring the annual DTTG meeting
- Publishing the Reports of the DTTG (Publications)
- Newsletter containing information about society activities, related conferences a.o.
- Special discount on subscription to the journal "Clay Minerals" (incl. free online access)
- Free joint membership in AIPEA, the international clay organization.
- Joint meetings with other related societies and advanced training courses and workshops
- Excursions to laboratories, industrial plants, and field occurrences of clays
- Special fees for DTTG organised meetings
- right of proposal of the Karl-Jasmund-Award and the Gerhard-Lagaly-Award
Membership application form: Adobe-Acrobat-PDF-File
The DTTG holds a membership in the following societies/organisations:
- AIPEA International Association for the Study of Clays
- MECC Mid European Clay Conference, a joint initiative of the national clay groups of Poland, Slowakia, Croatia, Hungary and Czech Republic
- DBG German Soil Science Society
- ECGA European Clay Groups Association
|update: 19. Dec 2014
Web-Moderator M. Ploetze